Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Back......in more ways than one!

Okay, so I guess I am still getting the hang of this blog thing. I certainly let it go for a while!

So I am officially going back into business for myself. As of April 1st, the Shane Brown Agency of American Family Insurance is opening it's doors in Dallas. Melissa and I have no plans to move immediately, but obviously that is on the horizon. We'll keep you posted!

Hasn't the weather been fantastic? On Saturday it felt great to get out and do some yard work and then finish the day eating some slow-smoked ribs I put on for 4 hours. Ahhh...pork and hickory. What a combo. Topped with my own home made sauce. Yummy! Melissa and I absolutely love grilling, and in the spring we'll do it at least two or three times a week. Grilled chicken salad, pork chops, burgers, etc. I love that we are getting back to that time of year.

Hope all is well with you and your families!

No comments:

Post a Comment