Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We want wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! We are headed to California to spend the holiday with my brother Damon and his family. This will be our first really long road trip with the kids, and we are anxious to see how they handle the long car ride. The take the the 4 hour trip to Bandon just fine, but 10 hours to Sacramento may be pushing it. I really hope they take it well. I've been on long trips with fussy kids before, and I barely made it through the ordeal without committing a number of serious felonies. But, this time they are mine, which fills me with more happiness than I can express here.

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with family, friends, and great food. We will be thinking of all our great friends as we count the things we are truly grateful for. We thank the Lord for you every day.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment